Thursday 28 February 2013

Let me introduce myself

Since I am an introvert and shy as well I am not going to tell my name,age,place but I will share my life's story and I know no one is interested but I don't care and I will try to write regularly.

I go to college and live in a hostel(You got my age). I love reading books,surfing web and day dreaming. I want to start my own company and I don't want to marry other than a girl I like most. I am an introvert and shy to talk to strangers and would rather die than talking to a group of girls.

I don't know what is wrong with me but I am sure I am not alone and if you are like me I would like to know your views so please do comment. And please forgive any bad spelling as I am typing from my mobile.

Let the journey of an introvert begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment